Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. All together we had 23 people and way too much food- crammed into one house. It was a fun holiday. Nothing is better than friends , food, and a football game. Jeff also got a call from Alabama yesterday to let him know that the job was his. He will be hearing more next week. That will be something to look forward to. I am excited to see what they offer him. Also we are trying to decide if we are going to sell or rent. Any advice? Let me know. Any person experienced would be greatly appreciated. Now to get ready for Christmas. Holy toledo!!!
I haven't hardly gotten started. SCARY!!!!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah! I love it that you started a blog. Now even when you DITCH me to move to Alabama I can still see what's going on with your family. Congratulations to jeff & your family. Too bad I am gonna have to kill you though. If I can't have you nobody can!

Cassie said...

Krikey! I didn't know you were even planning on moving! What is our ward going to do? You've got 10 or 12 callings, don't you? Well, I hope that's exciting for you! Dang...that stinks....
(found your site through Becca's)

callie said...

Hey Sister! Great idea starting your new blog. We just love hearing about you and your family and seeing current pictures. We all love you guys so much.

rozalyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rozalyn said...

Hey Emilie Parrott! This is Rozalyn Bird from KY! Boy do we miss you guys out here. How are your girls? Hannah looks sooo grown up and it's only been a few months since we've seen you! And wow! Alabama! That's great! btw, Tressa wants your address so she can send you a Christmas card. Do you still have her info.--oh wait, she moved to the Tates Creek Ward. If you want, give your address to Becca and I'll get a hold of her somehow. : ) Take care!

Parrott Family said...

Just in case some of you are needing our address it is:
134 Bright Trail
San Antonio Texas 78253
Of course this will change at the end of January..

My Playlist