Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where have we been!!!!

We have been everywhere this summer. In June we moved to Millbrook, Alabama. Jeff got a new job as Assn't Manager at Hyundia. It is a great job! He really likes it. Hopefully we will be here a bit longer than we were in Texas. We realllly miss Texas( at lest us girls do). We also miss all of our Texas friends. Even though we were only there for a year; we made soooo many fun and memorable friends!!!!
Well, this is where our journey began.
We moved into a small apartment in June while we looked for a house to rent. The girls went to Kentucky in July and spent almost a month with their grandparents, Roy and Gracie. What a help that was!! I went back to Texas to get us moved and rent out the house. After leaving Texas we met the movers in Alabama in our new rental. I spent the rest of the week unpacking as fast as I could cause I had to leave to catch a flight out of Lexington, ky to go to Idaho and see Sophie be born!! That was the most amazing thing ever!!!! I will never forget Seeing Sophie take her first breath! AWESOME!! I have had 4 kids but never have seen a birth up close and personal. Thanks Callie for sharing it with me!. After our Boise trip I came back to Ky to get the girls. We drove back to Alabama and started school 3 days later!
NEW NEWS:
We just bought a new house! It is beautiful. I found a foreclosure on my daily listing e-mail, so my realtor and I went to check it out and made an offer that night. We weren't planning on moving so soon. I DREAD packing and moving again so SOON!!!!! This better be the last time!
The kids also have to change schools again- they aren't too happy.
So this is where we are at. I'll keep you all better posted from now on.

7 comments:

Becca said...

FINALLY!!!! Your blog changes look great. I love the pictures of the kids. The house looks really nice. I am glad that worked out for you guys. You are never around lately, I have tried to call you several times and I can't get ahold of you. We miss you here in Tejaz!

Parrott Family said...

Becca,
I am a loser friend!! Everytime you call I have been in a meeting with the realtors or on the other line with someone. Then I call you and your not there. Where are you!!?? I miss you too. YOu were suppoed to call me back last. I will be keeping up my blog better and calling you for tips. How is everyone. I miss my BEcca!!!!! Heard from Steph lately? I haven't.

The Wilson Family said...

Emilie you have to tell me where you got all your cute stuff. I love your page. Your hair looks cute as well Callie did a great job. Tell her I said hi and her baby is so cute. Love ya,

Anne-Marie said...

Becca, you stole my "FINALLY!" Your house is so cute! It is good to hear from you!

Rochelle said...

Emilie...cute blog. It is good to read up on you and your family. I hope y'all are doing great! Stay safe during this nasty hurricane season! We miss ya here in the Lone Star State!

Becca said...

Time for a new post Loser! j/k, you know I LOVE YOU! Don't worry, I will give Mike the "good job butt slappin'" for you

Parrott Family said...

becca you are crazy i read what you wrote about me uhhhhhhh
love hannah

My Playlist