Monday, October 27, 2008

CRAZY Hair!!


First thing First.... Callie don't be mad. Okay, I am here in Alabama. I don't know anyone, there is nothing to do, and I am tired of unpacking boxes. I am really bored and kind of lonely so I decided I needed a change to spice up my life a little. What change you ask. Can you tell by the pics? I went to walmart and picked up a box color and dyed my hair. I have never used a box color and didn't know what to expect( but that is what made it exciting). I couldn't decide lighter, darker, redder so I started talking to a girl who was also getting some color at Walmart and she thought I should go lighter, so I did. I don't know if I regret it yet. I don't know if I like it or not. It's not so far from the color I already was. It did make it a little more stawberry blonde. Macie thinks it looks yellow. I don't know if that is good or bad. Jeff is no help he just says it looks fine. Ella says she likes it. I don't want to look like a stripper or like I have fake hair. Tell me what you think. Should I try again. Quit being a cheapskate and get it done professionally. HELP!! YES or NO. Can you tell I am really really bored and confused!!!!

10 comments:

Becca said...

you look like a total stripper!!!! Just kidding, I think it's funny that you said that. I think it look really the same. Maybe the pictures aren't capture the change very well. Hard to tell but in any case, not bad

The White Family said...

Hey! I think it looks good, but your hair always looks good. We are going to be in KY for Thanksgiving and Christmas, we for sure have to get together. Let me know when you'll be there.

Unknown said...

Fun to see your family! Can't believe you used to babysit little Benson!

Isaac and Leanne said...

i think it looks great! def. not stripper-ish haha.

Cassie said...

I think it looks great, but maybe I can't get the whole picture...from the pictures. Just be proud--show it off!

abram swensen said...

Hello big sister it is fun to checkout the blogger, your hair looks good. I have put a few pics of my blog I am not sure if I did it ok but I am trying. Send pics of your kids on halloween.Love you

Ash said...

LOVE it! But you have gorgeous hair anyway. I don't think I ever told you this but Anne-Marie and I used to talk about your hair on our runs...we were jealous;)

The Wilson Family said...

Emilie Parrott you look 10 years younger. I swear. I love that color. It make you look like you just got home from the Beach.

Amber said...

Hi Emilie! I ran into Callie at the library and she gave me your blog site. It is so fun seeing you and your beautiful family! Everyone has gotten so big! You look GREAT! I love the hair. I do not have a blog yet but I do have a facebook so look me up (Amber Homer)I would love to keep in touch.

Anne-Marie said...

Definitely jealous of your hair!

My Playlist