Thursday, October 2, 2008

Alabama Beach before the storms

We took the kids to the beach a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast. HAnnah practiced her splits in the sand (she wants to try out for cheer squad) and swam the whole time. Carson was like a little fish. We had to watch him like a hawk. Ella and Macie picked up shells to add to their rock collections. They had their little hind ends in the air most of the trip. I think that is MAcie's in the picture. It was beautiful weather. It was hard to believe that the hurricane hit the next day - full force. We will definately go back to the Alamaba beaches, they are great!!



10 comments:

The White Family said...

How fun! I'm jealous, you're at the beach and we are getting our winter clothes out already!

Ash said...

What a cute little tushie;)

Becca said...

Fun! What beach is that? Have you visited Dauphin Island. That's the Alabama beach that we were on the day before Katrina.

Hannah said...

hey mommy i really want to try out for cheerleading

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Hey Parrot Crew! The Coopers miss you in KY. Your family is beautiful!

The Wilson Family said...

Now I see why you all like it there. It looks so nice. Miss you.

Cassie said...

Love the booty shot! We miss you guys. Glad you're living it up in Alabama, though. Good to see your cute family!

Becca said...

HEY! the blog changes are so cute! Love the new pic of your kids. Is that in 'bama? Nice new background.

Isaac and Leanne said...

HI!! How are you guys?! I know, I can't belive I'm married either.. you are an old woman! just kidding. I don't think you'll ever look old! Isaac is in dental school at OU and we are really liking it out here. Glad you found my blog!

Greg and Tammy said...

WOW!!! How fun to hear from you!! Thanks so much for posting! Your blog is adorable. I spent the last few days catching up on your life. Your children are beautiful and I hope your new home and Alabama are as wonderful as Texas! Glad we can stay in touch through blogging!! Send my best to Jeff.

My Playlist