Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going Vinyl CRAZY and a few other things!!!!

I know, I've been missing in action for a few weeks now. What may you ask has been so time consuming that I haven't had time to update my blog. Well, I have one word for you.... VINYL.
I have been busy learning to use my new vinyl machine. I have been having such a great time hanging signs all over my house, doors, mirrors, and car, that I have been completely neglecting everyone and everything. It is ok with me but my family is getting a little irritated and if any of you know my hubby he is one high maintenance man (he has needs). Jeff thinks I have become obsessed but it isn't true; I am just excited to play with my new toy. I don't think it is too much to have vinyl in every room of the house.... I may be going over board, but I can take it off any time. I have been making Christmas presents for friends and family and having so much fun! My garage looks like a tornado hit. I hate having to clean up everytime I sand something. What a hasssle. I keep telling Jeff it is his job to keep the garage clean. That man doesn't listen to me very well. It is still a disaster. Now I am bribbing my kids to help me clean it. Money always motivates.
I will be adding products to my blog as I make things, so if anyone wants anything just e-mail me and let me know. I will start doing this after the holidays.
Some other things that have been going on around our house... Jeff just had a heart cath done a few days ago. He's been having some wierd things happening lately and went in to get looked at and they said his triglycerides were way high, blood prussure was too high, was having trouble breathing, sleeping even more than usual, and feeling dizzy and faint. He did a stress test that came back bad so the doc wanted to do a heart cath to make sure there was no blockage to his heart. After the surgery, the doc said everything looked great!! His heart is super healthy! This is great news. Now we just need to get Jeff excersizing. This isn't easy for him because he's always been so skinny. Maybe a little cardio will make him feel better.
He has also been working on a new project. He's very excited. We aren't saying much yet, but I can tell my closest freinds right???? He is making a canner prototype. A what??? A canner like we use to can out food storage. He is making his first one over Christmas. Now that Jeff works with all these over seas suppliers he has connections to access all the parts he needs to make them affordable to everyone. We are going to try to market these so every family can afford one. Wouldn't be nice to have one to use whenever something goes on sale, to buy a bunch and add to our food supply a little at a time. After we make our first and work out all the glitches we are going to start marketing them. Have no clue how to do this, but we will figure it out as we go.. They are going to be similar in size to the Kitchen aid mixer. There are several people here in Alabama that are so excited about this and wanting to be involved in some way, we just keep telling them- lets make the 1st one and see how it goes. We will need investors soon enough. Anyways we will keep you all posted about this project. I keep telling Jeff I will make the logo out of vinyl for the machines- he laughs at me.

5 comments:

The White Family said...

Hey Emilie, I love your family picture! It was fun to get an update, I was just wondering what you guys have been up to. I'm excited to see your vinyl products, I'm sure I'll be ordering some stuff. Talk to ya soon!

Greg and Tammy said...

Your new pic on the blog is GORGEOUS!! And I'm excited about the canner prototype. I've been really into food storage stuff this year, and was just telling my husband that it would be nice to have a personal canner, so I didn't have to go to the cannery or borrow the stake's billion pound one. GO JEFF GO! I'll be your first buyer. :)

Becca said...

EMILIE!!!!!!! I love that picture of you! Your vinyl is great.

Cassie said...

You're such a cutie! I love your enthusiasm. I wish I could have a bit more for mine. I feel like I just got in trouble and it's totally incognito. Oh well! Good for you!

Cassie said...

Hey! Email me! I don't have your address! cassieandtodd@hotmail.com

My Playlist