Thursday, January 8, 2009

Funnest Christmas Ever!!


We had a great Christmas! It was a little crazy but we had a good time. We started out our journey in Lexington to spend time with Jeff's mom, dad, and sister. We always have a wonderful time there. We never have quite enough time to see everyone we would like to see. But, we did have time to play with a couple friends, eat a lot of good food, open a lot of presents, and be really lazy!!! Lexington still feels like home to us.

The girls were so excited to see their BFF's. I was too. It is hard to find friends, that no matter how far apart you live, are always there for you. We love you-- the Wilson and White family. You will aways be apart of our family and our hearts. The girls played like they had never been seperated. they had so much fun. Me and my peeps chit chatted like we had never been apart either. That is such a nice feeling.

After our Kentucky adventure we drove a little further north to see my little bro Abe, in Cleveland. We were hoping to see tons of fluffy white snow. The kids broght their gloves, hats, and scarves- totally prepared for a wintery downfall. But NOPE!!! Cleveland let us down in the snow category. It was alright though we still had a great time. My mom and dad where there visiting also and that was the greatest!! My kids had all their attention. We opened presents, the kids played like crazy with Olivia-thier cousin, ate out, went to a tons of great thrift stores (love em), played the whole day at the zoo and enjoyed being together. I didn't get to go to Cheesecake Factory which I was sad about. We decided we would split up and some of us go to the zoo and dad and Jeff went to a bunch of music stores. Then we were going to meet at my favorite resturant. Well plans did not work out the way they were supposed to. Jeff and dad could not get the GPS to find the right streets, so they got lost and we had to go find them. We ate at Golden Coral instead. Definately not equal to the Cheesecake Factory but I was starving!!!
We had a long drive home but a ton of fun memories to think about on our way home.
we also had a little snowfall the day we left so the kids got to play in snow after all.

2 comments:

Terah said...

How fun! I love the Parrot Crew and can't wait to see you all hopefully in a few weeks. Keep posting I love to waste time catching up on the family.

The White Family said...

I am so glad we got to see you guys even if it was way too short! The kids had a ball and it was so nice to hang out and chat for awhile...I need copies of those pictures!

My Playlist